Hi folks,

I've got a pretty neat system for drawing up cave surveys in Virtual
Reality now.
(I showed it to Wookey today, and he assures me it's not too off-topic for
this list.)

It's networked, so two or more people can be in the same drawing session
and work with each other.  There's a short video of me and Mike Futrell
doing this on this page:
    https://sidequestvr.com/app/1630/tunnelvr

You don't need a VR set to use it. There are downloads for PC versions here:
    https://github.com/goatchurchprime/tunnelvr/releases/tag/v0.5.9

If anyone gets it working and wants a tour, email me and we can set up a
phone call and I'll join in and talk you through.

I am pretty sure in the long run doing cave surveys in 3D like this is a
lot easier than what we are doing in 2D at the moment, because it doesn't
have all those problems with overlapping drawings, layout, keeping track of
symbols and files that we now do.

Julian.