Hi Torsten,

> As I read some of the last mails I came to the question how to morph a
> sketch.

You don't.

> All I found was on page 89 ff in the book which shows some pictures
> before and after morphing.

Clarification; that appears to be page 94 of this:
https://therion.speleo.sk/downloads/thbook.pdf

> If I got it right it is possible like that:

Those pages of the book do not (at east to my knowledge) show how you do
things with Therion.

You do not warp the drawings. You start with the original drawings in a
.th2 file. Create a "scrap" and set the approximate scale and
approximate scale directions (x/y = east distance/north distance) -
normally it doesn't matter if you get this wrong, as long as you have
more than one station per scrap, but occasionally it makes very odd
shapes if you get it badly wrong. Inside that scrap, you put "station"
points on the stations shown in your drawings. You then draw the walls
using "wall" lines (and other features using other lines). Then when you
process the survey with Therion, it takes the line vectors, and warps
those as needed to force them to align with the real directions of the
survey legs.

I *think* those pages of the book are just trying to help you visualise
how Therion will internally warp the *vector* drawing to match the legs.
It does not actually warp the xvi/image drawings. The book is trying to
show you how the morphing approach would need to correct the
imperfections of a sketch to make it align with reality.

But maybe I am also wrong, and Therion might have some very cool
functionality I have never seen. No doubt one of the highly experienced
users will confirm either way.

Cheers

Tarquin