Hmmm, how many shots would you like to hide from XVI?

You usually generate XVI once for drawing a map (unless you have a running
xtherion in the cave, which I do not assume is a case) - so
comment/uncomment should be sufficient. Especially assuming you need
entire centerline including splay shots to draw a map. Could you please
describe your workflow in detail to consider an appropriate solution?

Thanks, S.