Hi folks,

I assume someone has already found out about these, but I could not find
anything, so I have reported them as bugs. The first one is causing me
issues. Does anyone know a workaround for it?

1. Labels get weird debugging numbers inserted before them if the ratio
of base-scale to scale is not an integer:
https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/428

2. Some kinds of label points cannot rotate, but most others can:
https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/429

3. XTherion does not have the context menu items for editing altitude,
date and station-name points.
https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/430

4. The Therion book is missing the date -value and point station-name
-text options.
https://github.com/therion/therion/issues/431

Cheers,

Tarquin