Hi Francesco,

This isn't exactly an answer to your question, but have you thought about
using wtherion?
https://github.com/daem-on/wtherion

<https://github.com/daem-on/wtherion>
It's an alternative to XTherion and among others it has the feature you
described (aka freehand drawing).
It's not fully released yet but you might still find it useful. You can
also find end-user documentation on the page above.

Csongor

Francesco Serafin <francesco.seraf...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022.
júl. 13., Sze 18:09):