Scraps are one of basic feature of Therion. One may draw only one scrap in
time, not take into account surrounding passages, what is above, what is
bellow.

You may generate map with only one scrap of all system, you may generate map of
only two scraps one from first system, second from second system just to look
for connection. Etc.

Big scraps are more easy to draw, you don’t need to connect several small
scraps, but it may bring complications later.

M.