2005/9/6, Jannis Pohlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hey Jeff,

Jeff Franks schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> After Nick said a few weeks ago that he was not working on the Thunar
> website and the momemt, I started work on fallback website. I did this
> because as Benedikt said, we need to get the website up and running in
> time for the first development release. Today I finished off the
> website, and here it is:
>
> http://xfc.xfce.org/tmp/thunar-web/
>
> The website is written in strict XHTML and CSS. It's fully working,
> including hyperlinks. The only thing missing is more information. The
> color scheme is from Benedikt's personal web page. I figured if he liked
> that color scheme it was good enough for Thunar.

Looks good.

once again I'd like raise my voice here. Your draft may pass the W3C
XHTML validator but its limitation is a well-known problem. Your website
contains several violations of the XHTML standard (headers are not
marked as such, usage of tables for layout and so on).

If nobody minds I'd volunteer for preparing valid XHTML versions for
BOTH website drafts by tomorrow.

I'm fine with that :P.

Kind regards,
Jannis