wolfgang wrote:
>> I have a TW on tiddlyspot. Can I just upload the TW I want help with to
>> the site, replacing the barebones TW that's there now?
>>

> The best way to proceed is by just importing all tiddlers of the TW
> you need help with into the online one via the backstage import
> facility and click save to web.

In trying this, after browsing to the file that I want to import form I
get an "Error getting list of tiddlers, click Cancel to try again."
message.

I know this is vague, but all I can say is that when I tried to import
from the online TW, this is the result.

Any guidance you might be able to provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,