On 10/12/2008 Eric Weir wrote:

>  > > Then try to download your online TW to your hard drive first, and
>  > > import from there before you upload it again.
>  > >

>  I'll try, but it's not encouraging that this doesn't work. Is this
>  common? I thought downloading was supposed to be relatively
>  unproblemmatic.

OK, I tried. Downloaded empty online TW. Imported tiddlers of a *very
simple* TW. No problems up to this point. However, on attempting upload
of the result I got this":

    About to upload on
    file:///C:/MyDocs/TiddlyWiki/DownloadFromTiddlySpot.html ...
    [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012
    (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult:
    "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame ::
    file:///C:/MyDocs/TiddlyWiki/DownloadFromTiddlySpot.html :: httpReq
    :: line 9342" data: no]

So what's the next workaround? [Or better yet, how do I get what I
really want to do -- import local tiddler to TW on tiddlyspot -- to work?

Thanks,