It looks as if I'll use the HTMLArea editor as my primary tiddler
editor because Bram Chen's got a version which intergates the
ASCIIMath capability. But I'm wondering what, if anything I'll lose by
using such an editor or what changes I need to be aware of.

For example, it looks as if standard tiddler markup for tables won't
work. While this might not matter too much because HTMLArea has its
own table creation capability, I can't see how to change a table if I
want to enlarge it and pasting old tables into new larger tables looks
difficult. So TW markup might therefore have been more flexible).

As another example, the DCTableOfContentsPlugin seems to work in my TW-
stanrad tiddlers but noit in my HTMLArtea tiddlers whether the
headings are marked with an exclamation mark or via the heading style.

I'm guessing that I'll need to assess all TW markup to see what will
and won't work and that I'll have to test all my plugins that affect
HTML-edited tiddlers.

But if anyone has any pointers on what's most likely to differ from
standard TW tiddlers it'd be great to hear from you so that I can
focus my testing in the most liklely areas. Being new to TW I don't
feel very clear where problems may lurk! And I searched through this
group but didn't spot any postings that seemed to cover this. (My
apologies if I missed any).

Many thanks

Kevin