You could manually modify the MarkupPreHead as:
<!--{{{-->
<script type="text/javascript">
        _editor_url = "HTMLArea/";
        _editor_lang = "en";
</script>

Where the *_editor_lang* should be assigned to "en" but not "zh-Hant"
in AsciiMath-2.4.1.en.html.
Sorry, the mistake was the result of an oversight.

--
Bram