Ah, yes, I misinterpreted this.

I'd also read "It is hoped that some of these tweaks may be
incorporated into later versions of the TW core" and saw that the core
version to which it applied was 2.2.0. So I assumed that these tweaks
would be present in 2.4.1.

I'll go back and follow the instructions this time! Thanks for the
clarification.

Kevin