How would I add a "timeline slider" (ideally with merely a limited
number of items showing) into the horizontal top tiddler? It'll be for
a public TW so no right bar is visible.

I put the following into the header of my (mptwtheme) PageTemplate

tiddler='TimeLineWrap'></
span>

The 'wrap' being a tiddler with a slider containing a timeline. But, I
would like it;
* right aligned,
* and the result is erroneously slid out inside the very header
tiddler, making the header tiddler expand. I want the resulting slider
to slide out on in front of everything.

Thanks!

/Mat

P.S Interesting how fast one forgets these things.  Been on the road a
month and just getting as far as described above was surprisingly
difficult... :-/