"Wait" errors are usually thrown when I first open my TW and display a
tiddler containing drawings produced as above - either the spiral or
the simpler straight red line.

A small dialog box is shown saying "Wait" followed by all the commands
in the drawing script (typically from initpicture onward).

When it occurs in the spiral (which is the more comp;loicated drawing,
IE usually crashes afterwards. When it occurs in the simpler line
drawing IE is happy to continue once I've acknowledged the error.

I don't yet know why.

Kevin