I am using tiddlywiki as a song book and I want to create an index of
all songs sorted by key. Each song is tagged with the relevant key (eg
"B") and each key tiddler is tagged with the word "Key"

I am trying to get my head around using forEachTiddler to create this
index and wonder is it possible to nest one forEachTiddler inside
another?
And if so, is there a way to pass the name of the current tiddler to
the nested forEachTiddler loop?

Something like: For each tiddler whose tags contain "Key", list all
tiddlers whose tags contain a tag of the same name as the current
tiddler

Cheers