Thanks cmari, but I think in that case "context.inTiddler.title" is
the same as "tiddler.title" isn't it? Still trying to find a one stop
shop for all tiddlywiki object properties and methods to explain
"context" to me.

In the mean time I think I have found a much simpler solution; by
nesting a <<list>> macro inside <<forEachTiddler>> instead.
eg
<<forEachTiddler
  where tiddler.tags.contains("Key")
  write '"!!![["+tiddler.title+"]]\n<<list filter [tag["+tiddler.title

This writes each "Key" title as a heading and draws a nice little list
below each. And by replacing the tag specified I can also use it to
create lists of songs grouped by artist, genre etc