> Thanks again, lightning work. Hovering over the tags, I seem to have
> tags in segments 1,2,3,4 and 6 but not 5, and a lot of tags in segment
> 0.

The segments are all equally-sized to divide

The range from least tags to most tags is divided into equally-sized
segments.  Thus, it is possible to have a few very popular tags in
'segment 6' (the largest font), while nearly all the other tags are in
segment 1-4... and none are in segment 5.

Also, nothing should be in 'segment 0'... that was a bug, which I've
just fixed:

Get the latest (v1.4.2) here:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#TagCloudPlugin

note: The tooltip display of the 'segment #' info was only for
debugging and has been removed.

enjoy,
-e