> Just a word of caution: As long as TiddlyWiki doesn't have a persistent
> message store*, faded messages are irretrievable.

I can see two additional plugins in this area:

1) a "log" of previous messages, probably a temporary tiddler
2) some notion of prioratizing a message - ERROR,WARNING,NOTICE, etc,
probably with the data stored in one place against the messages,
similar to lingo, and then syslog type rules for routing messages.

#1 seems doable, but as I'm strongly hinting, #2 is a slippery slope
to reinventing syslog :)

Paul (psd)
--
http://blog.whatfettle.com