Hi there,

I still feel very encouraged by this intro text to this group (thanks
for it!):

>> New Users: Please don't hesitate to post your questions. Elsewhere you are
>> expected to wade through the archives before posting any questions. But it's
>> not like that here - just jump in.

On quite a few occasions I read about TagglyTagging. So obviously this
must be a pretty useful plugin. I tried to check at the source:
http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/#TagglyTagging

But I wondered: was it really useful to read through all the things
there? Because - already three years ago(!) - it says:

>> What's different about TagglyTagging? Actually a lot less than there used to
>> be since TiddlyWiki version 2.0! (TagglyTagging introduced the concept that
>> a tag was a tiddler and vice-versa. Since version 2.0 this concept central
>> to tagging in TiddlyWiki.)

Does this mean TagglyTagging is not useful any more? (Since I didn't
know TW from Version 1.x I have no idea how much TagglyTagging might
have "lost" by the TW update)

And 11 months ago the TagglyTagging source website says about it:

>> Note, this stuff is a bit old and in need of redrafting in some places.
>> Apologies.

(Well, in my eyes there is no need to apologize, because rarely we
have the time to keep all things up to date).

In order to perhaps find some more updated infos I did a search for
"TagglyTagging" here in this group, and it returned 631 postings. So
this as well seems to be not a very efficient way to find a
begginner's way why and how to use it.

My question now is: does somebody perhaps know a tutorial or some
other kind of text which could give TW beginners an idea about the
purpose and the ways to use this plugin?

TIA W_de