Thanks, Daniel. I looked through the code by opening up my tiddlywiki and
found the Media Print section. There is a .button in there the hides the
buttons from printing. I removed that then added the following to my
StyleSheet Print and it works great.

.button.off {display: none ! important;}
.button.on
{font-weight:bold;border-color:#444;background:#888;color:#fff;margin:0px;font-size:100%}