I'm looking for a way to keep the number of tags associated to a
single tiddler to a minimum, mostly for display convenience.

But I feel it's not a good approach in general and for some plugins
effectiveness (like TagCloud I may starting using) in particular. So I
may not use this method.

Nonetheless I'd like to know if a tiddler (A) can be easily handled
based on the fact it has a tag tagged with C.
Example :
Rosina (=A) is a tiddler describing a restaurant I like and is only
tagged as MyFavoriteRestaurants (=B).
MyFavoriteRestaurants is tagged with MyTastes (=C), Food (=D) and
Places (=E).

Can the "grandson-grandfather" link between A and C for example be
used for handling and display (lists) purpose ?

No need for detailed steps/macros for now as I'm just in the curiosity
stage about this possibility.

Thanks.