> ...is a bit of a mouthful, I'm sure you agree.
>
> Is it possible to created some kind of shortcut macro, or maybe it
> wouldn't even be a macro, that TW could autodetect? Just like TW
> autodetects WikiFormatted words

http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#FramedLinksPlugin

detects external links and dynamically adds/removes an IFRAME when the
link is clicked instead of opening a separate tab/window.

Also, for 'bookmarking', you might try:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#BookmarkViewTemplate
which requires:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#WikifyPlugin
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweak

Then, just create a new tiddler (e.g., [[SomeSite]]), tag it with
"bookmark", and enter a simple slice table enclosed in TW comment
markers, like this:
   /%
   |URL:|Enter a URL|
   |Author:|enter author/moderator info|
   %/

That's it.  When the tiddler is displayed, TaggedTemplateTweak matches
the 'bookmark' tag with the BookmarkViewTemplate, which uses
WikifyPlugin to read the slice values from the table and use them to
automatically render an iframe for the specified URL, along with some
extra command links for controlling the iframe.

To see a list of bookmark tiddlers that are currently defined on
TiddlyTools, just view:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#bookmark

Note: The built-in backstage>import feature uses the same slice table
format described above (e.g. URL, Description, Author).  If you tag a
bookmark tiddler with 'systemServer' then it will also appear in the
"pre-defined feeds" droplist shown in the importer.  As long as the
bookmarked URL refers to a TiddlyWiki document, you can select it from
the list to directly import tiddlers from it.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios