Hi All
 Hope its OK to jump into this discssion as well.

It actually answers a problem I have been wrestlng with....except that
I would like that the BlanckBookmark is generated not from
<<newTiddler....but rather from <span macro ='new Here.. I tried
putting this into a viewtemplate toolbar class line.......but it does
render correctly -

{{store.getTiddlerText('BlankBookmark','')}}'>

Where is the correction?

Thanks
Skye