One thing I found most limiting me in use TiddlyWiki as information or
knowledge management is the difficulty to "snip" or "clipping" a
section or a whole page into Tiddly Wiki.  (Actually, it is not easy
to maintain web page format to cut&paste web content into MS Word or
OneNote).  I have heard Tiddlysnip, but it seems only works for plain
text mode.  Rich text mode operation is in its ToDo list.

I have tried to use some wysigwyg editor (fckeditor) and cut&paste web
content into a tiddler.  The results are mixing.  Some pages are
copied with very good format accuracy.  Others may fail totally.  I
know it is my naiveness to comprehend how technically difficult it
is.  But I wonder if anyone can provide some hint on how to do it
correctly. E.g. copy web content into Nvu? or save the web page and
then imported with some plugin?

Thanks for the help!

Duke