First, before you do any editing, you have to save a TiddlyWiki onto
your hard drive.

Once you've done that, you can open the file you saved
(double-clicking on it will usually work fine) and THEN you can do
some editing.  Save your changes by clicking on the save button.  When
you save, TiddlyWiki updates the original file with your changes.
While it's trying to save, it might prompt you to let it.  If it can't
save, you'll get an error.

When you open that file again, you will see that the TiddlyWiki now
includes your changes.

Is that what's happening?

;Daniel

--
Daniel Baird
I've tried going to the XHTML <bar /> a few times, but it's always closed.