Thanks Eric! You are a master of time and space

ok, at least a master of time - If I can get this to work right
this'll save me hours (days? weeks?) of trying to write an autohotkey
script to do (less than) the same thing.

I'll tinker with it for a few days before I ask anything more about
it... :-)

Dave