Okay, I did get it to work the way it was designed to work - so I
don't have questions about that, but....

I was trying to change the script so that the new tiddler had the
source tiddler's name at the beginning of the new name, e.g.

if source was

title = Bob
text =
!asdf
sdfgsdfgsdfg

!qwer
qwerqwerqwer

then the first new tiddler would be "Bob asdf" and the second "Bob
qwer" etc.

I tried adding "src+" in front of several places that looked like it
might be making the new tiddler's name but I couldn't get it to work.

would you mind pointing out what I'd have to change in order to get it
to do that please?
 (I feel like Oliver Twist: 'Please, sir, I want some more.' )

Thanks Eric,
Dave

p.s.  You didn't just write this, did you?