At one point I was trying to add a 'run' variable to it which would
write in a new reminder for each day listed in the run, but never
quite got it to work, and even then I was clueless as to how to get it
to wrap around the end of a month. Having it write out reminders till
Jan 34 wasn't going to be much use.

I am not a programer by any stretch, but hopefully the idea will
inspire someone to go where I could not.

One of the things I did achieve was adding in a start time and end
time field so that my reminders titles gotten written as "10:00-13:00
- Meeting with Elizabeth Donald to discuss Nocturnal Urges series" to
help me figure out when to have a meeting. I always wanted to try and
get it to do an alert when it was time for something to happen.

Ken Girard