Mike,

I got reminder plugin from **
http://remindermacros.tiddlyspot.comif you look in the related tiddlers, ll.
See Simple examples <javascript:;>, Holidays <javascript:;>,
showReminders<javascript:;>and Personal
Reminders <javascript:;> and See ReminderSyntax <javascript:;> and
showRemindersSyntax <javascript:;> you will find you can handle reoccuring
appointments like anaversaries, daily, every monday etc....

eg;
!!!!reminder examples:
<<reminder month:8 day:17 title:"@@color(red):August 17th@@">>
<<reminder dayofweek:5 title:"Next Friday" >>
<<reminder day:13 dayofweek:5 title:"Next Friday the 13th" >>
<<reminder day:8 offsetdayofweek:2 title:"Second Tuesday of the Month">>

This is a great tool that can do what you want it is sometime just a little
difficult to determine how

This is my fortnightly appointment
<<reminder year:2009 month:2 day:24 recurdays:14 title:"Philosophy Meeting
7:30" >>
This is my weekly
<<reminder dayofweek:3 title:"Submitt My activity" >>

It also links easily into the calendar plugin where you can review reminders
relative to a particular date and create reminders from the date in the
calander view.

Regards TonyM

--
TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com