On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:19 AM, jdunham <jwdun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ed:
>
> You're right, it was easier than I thought it would be to add the new
> statuses. Thanks for the push.
> What I chose was a new ProjectStatus I call "pending" which is really
> pending my availability to work on it.
> I also have a new ActionStatus called "queued" which basically means
> the same thing.
> The hardest part of all this was to come up with appropriate names,
> and I'm still not totally thrilled, but I think the functionality is
> good.

I'm not too crazy about my names either :-)
Even though it's not "pure GTD", I like your idea of having a
pending-type status on projects and actions, sounds like a "get around
to it" status.

> Also I would appreciate input from the developers on how to keep these
> changes from getting discarded in any mGTD upgrades.

Hah, always the $64 question, I would like to understand if there's
any best practices for this too. There's a tickler where
customizations can go (MgtdUserConf) but that won't work for inline
macro modifications.