Hello,

I don't know if people on this list are as mental as I am about
Twitter, but I really enjoy using it and, more recently, playing with
it as a messaging channel... Anyhow, after prompting from Jeremy, I
assembled this Twitter Archiver, which is a TiddlyWiki presented as a
web app:

http://osmosoft.com/TiddlyTweets

I'm posting here because I think it's an interesting example of using
a theme to hide the guts of TiddlyWiki, with a little button that
switches you back into TiddlyWiki mode so you can get to the stored
data and plugins, and see how it's put together.

If anyone has any thoughts about how to make this into a better
example of this pattern, or has any similar examples, I'd love to hear
about that here.

If you have any feedback or ideas about the application itself, I set
up a UserVoice to use for that, where you can vote stuff up and track
what's planned, development and finished.

http://tiddlytweets.uservoice.com

Thanks,

J.