> - Would it be possible to include in the archive any tweets from other
> people to whom user has @replied

That would be possible, but might easily get out of hand (e.g. exceeding
the Twitter API limit with the number of requests).

Back when I was writing the Twitter adaptor, I imagined this sort of
thing would be loaded on demand (i.e. using loadMissingTiddler).

> - Would it be possible to demangle any URLs from tinyurl.com, is.gd
> etc to the real underlying URL?

Good idea, that would provide further independence from possibly
unreliable online services.

-- F.