Hi George,

Embedding the service in an iframe is certainly not ideal - but your
request intrigued me so I gave it a go in an iframe - and Iike I said,
it works fine.

My tiddler simply had this in it:

  <iframe
src="http://127.0.0.1/Erik/webservices/Lookup_WS.asmx?op=GetLookupByClassId";
width="80%" height="100%" />

Which, obviously, is a service running on my local machine.

What I have here is a whole bunch of webservices I'm developing for an
application, sadly nothing I can share with the outside world since
they're not for public/web consumption but for internal/intranet
purposes.  Further, I have no experience using/consuming any exposed
services out there on the web (at a coding level, anyway).

What we need is the services of someone like Eric Shulman to make it
anything like useful - by that I mean, the call really needs to be
sited directly in the tiddler and the returned results need to
presented (i.e. mashed up) in some kind of sensible TW kinda way.

Eric?  Any thoughts?

Russ