Hi Russ,

Thanks again for your help. However in my case, I just have access to
a public WSDL such as
http://www.swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/QuoteOfTheDay.asmx?WSDL

When I tried to invoke directly the operation; i.e.
http://www.swanandmokashi.com/HomePage/WebServices/QuoteOfTheDay.asmx/GetQuote
I got a SOAP XML response.

How can I parse the XML response in TiddlyWiki?

Thanks

George