Cool, that worked.  TW & the developers never fail to amaze me...

Last question:

My test tiddler has 2 lines of code:

xyz /# comment text goes here
lorem /# foo

There is no carriage return after the second line.  When I click done
and view the tiddler, it looks like this:

xyz /# comment text goes here lorem /# foo

where "/# comment text goes here" is formatted correctly.  But it's
all on one line and "/# foo" isn't formatted as a comment.

How do I fix?  Do I have to add an extra carriage return after each
comment?