Sure thing.  Please look at
http://mjswiki.tiddlyspot.com/#[[Testing%20Comments]]

For whatever reason, the problem I had last night (2 lines of code
showing on one line of text) has gone away this morning.  ;)

Here's what I'm seeing now

1. comment text within a list is not being formatted
2. the last line doesn't format the comment text

Regarding # 2, I'm thinking it's because there is not a newline at the
end of the last line.  Your plugin appears to be looking for a \n to
match correctly.

Worst case, I could make sure there is always a blank line after a
last line with comments.  That situation will happen, but not all the
time.

Thanks for looking at this, FND