Great! - Thank you for the quick repsonses.. :-)
I'm have converted all paths to my own - from FND's tutorial:
ie:
F:\PortableApps\PortablePython_1.1_py2.6.1\App\python.exe F:
\PortableApps\PortablePython_1.1_py2.6.1\App\Scripts\easy_install-
script.py selector simplejson BeautifulSoup html5lib wikklytext

F:\PortableApps\PortablePython_1.1_py2.6.1\App\python.exe F:
\PortableApps\MoWes\www\TiddlyWeb\core\twanager instance F:
\PortableApps\MoWes\www\tiddlyweb\MyInstance

cd F:\PortableApps\MoWes\www\tiddlyweb\MyInstance
F:\PortableApps\PortablePython_1.1_py2.6.1\App\python.exe  F:
\PortableApps\MoWes\www\TiddlyWeb\core\twanager server localhost 8080

But it doesn't go past the first line where it says: "selector"- the
'c' in selector is marked and the errormessage is: SyntaxError:
invalid syntax..

What is the problem?

YS Måns Mårtensson