I've mailed the Portable Python about the license matter:
"Hi Perica
I was wondering which kind of license Portable Python has.
We are discussing a possible implementation of Portable Python in a
distribution of TiddlyWeb, at the TiddlyWiki Google Group at the
moment.
Please comment on this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/7d884cd36a099c10?hl=en
"

It would be great to have the possibility to test and run TiddlyWeb
from an usbstick... If someone could make this happen ...

YS Måns Mårtensson