Hi,

Osmosoft are in the process of putting some posters together to
explain TiddlyWiki - how it works and how it is used.

One of the ideas is to illustrate the universe of TiddlyWiki themes
and verticals by collecting as many "interesting" TiddlyWiki examples
as we can find out there in the wild.

I hesitate to list the ones we have so far, and we're obviously very
sensitive to missing something obvious and important, so maybe you can
all help out by suggesting your favorite uses of TiddlyWiki, the more
diverse, the better.

Thanks in advance!

Paul (psd)
--