Thanks for pointing that out!

Now, if it was only tag based ... I suppose it would be possible to
create a macro that would generate the unordered list, and then
*maybe* the accordion macro right after it would then turn it into an
accordion menu. However, I can't tell from the demo if the menu
understands nested lists -- which you would need for a family tree or
similar project.

-- Mark