> Now, as it is possible to make a menu switch without opening a tiddler
> in the display area of MenuMore - together with dynamically widening
> main menus - the problem arises that the display area does not
> refresh. Therefore leaving gaps with varied width main menus
> switched.
>
> I tried it with pasting different code snippets, for example:
> story.refreshDisplay(); return false;}">$1</a></html> - but it didn't
> work to cause a refresh. What would be the right way?

story.refreshTiddler(getAttribute('tiddler'),null,true); return
false;;}">$1</a></html>

- did the trick. It only doesn't always work with Shadowed tiddlers
though. Which isn't really an issue at all.

On 1 Jun., 09:37, Måns <humam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great Wolfgang - I think your MenuFlex should be announced - with it's
> own thread - so I took the liberty!
> Hope it's
> ok.http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/6da158...

> > However, it still needs some more polishing.

Except for some of the individual menus - especially the automatic
creation of nestled popups with tags - the theme itself with the
function for switching between individual main menus is pretty
polished now.

 :-)

http://menuflex.tiddlyspot.com/