Hi Dave

In the right panel there is a tabbed index. The last tab is "more".
You choose the last tab, which is called "shadowed".
Open the tiddler "ToolbarCommands".
Originally it looks like this (plain TW):
|~ViewToolbar|closeTiddler closeOthers +editTiddler > fields syncing
|~EditToolbar|+saveTiddler -cancelTiddler deleteTiddler|

It controls the editfunctions avaiable in the tiddlers toolbar.
Edit it to reflect the tools you need.

Which browser are you using?
Put your TW in a dropbox and send a link - then someone might find the
problem - ev. fix it.

Regards Måns Mårtensson