I don't run Safari, so I may be all wet on this, but I think Safari is
one of several browsers that saves files via a Java applet. The applet
might even be providing the file picker box, in which case you've hit
a limit in the java interface. Its unlikely that members of a Safari
forum would know about this arrangement. Perhaps you could post your
question in the TW developers forum.

-- Mark