My only *other* contribution to the community - Because I'm not right
in the head and hate for any of the 'admin' tiddlers to be visible
outside the admin area, you can make a plugin with
----
config.shadowTiddlers.excludeLists='Items tagged with
['+'[excludeLists]] are automatically excluded from most Lists\n
(Filtered List redundant due to Taggly Tagging Plugin)';
config.shadowTiddlers.configTiddlers+='\n<<slider chkexcludeLists
excludeLists "excludeLists »" "excludeLists">>';
----
to create shadowtiddlers for each of the 'special' tags.

That way they're always accessible internally via the shadowtiddler
tab, but those that are in use can still be hidden.
 http://storywiki.tiddlyspot.com/#configAdvancedOptionsHardcodePlugin
does all the ones I'm aware of plus some extras I use for organizing
stuff, and creates a 'shadowtiddler' that you can edit to hardcode any
cookies you want to make automatic. Cuz I'm lazy - <G>.

Jonnan