> Don't think so. I tried LooseLinksPlugin with a very large TiddlyWiki,
> and there it isn't practical, since it slows performance badly.
>
> Regards..

Off course it should be an option to activate or not (much like it is
now). But I only think that people starting with TiddlyWiki an people
with relative small files, will appreciate the more natural way of
linking ...

May I ask how large your TW file is that it had such an impact ... ?
Size is relative :-)

Jeroen