Ah, finally it struck me that the hazzle to manage plugins might not
have be that way!

Is there any plugin that lists plugins (other than the core feature)?

What I'm hoping, but doubt, exist would be something that;
* let's me deal with batches of plugins (more and more plugins seem to
come with "packages")
* lists the tags of the plugins
* and there is a field where *comments* can be inserted *directly*
next to each listed plugin

Particularly the latter point is desirable!

Actually, maybe there is something more general enabling the above not
only with plugins but with any type of tiddler.

Thanks!