long-term note-taking and -organizing tool I referred him to two links
in which Garrett Lisi talks about his use of TiddWiki.

Two things about the videos are interesting. One is hosted by
O'Reilly, the well known publisher of books about software. It would
be really cool if O'Reilly would commission someone to do a book on
TiddlyWiki.

The other is that in one of the videos, Lisi says, in response to a
question from his audience, "This is for geeks." At present that is
unfortunately the case. I don't know that it needs to be. Or that
TiddlyWiki would need to lose any of its amazing versatility for it to
be otherwise.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA