> I believe there are a few items such as search, goto, less backups, newHere,
> Tabs and tagging tools that need to be seamlsly integrated into the base
> tiddlywiki for the end user success to grow.

I agree with this. Making the core leaner and transferring some
functions to plugins made TW more geeky than it used to be ...

It would be interesting to start a poll with for instance those items
(search, goto, less backups, ect) and let people answer if they have a
plugin for that specific subject in there production TW's (not
development, test TW's ect). It would give an insight in which plugins
are mostly used and which function are mostly added by means of a
plugin.

Jeroen