I've been using TW for about the last 4 months, and getting more
experience with all the coding that goes into it, as well as plugins.
As a relatively newbie, I think the most frustrating thing to me is
when I go to a plugin page, and there is very little explanation of
what it does.  You know what they say - a picture is worth a thousand
words.  Just a "before" picture and an "after" picture would help
immensely.  Going further, if you can put together a quick 30-60
second screencast, that would be the most efficient way to show it off
to someone.

I think just doing that would help immensely.