Much as I admire Eric's dedication to helping others (including me),
his post demonstrates precisely what the issue is.

When you click on his link it tells you how to get started save a
TW ...etc. Then you get to the customising bit e.g.

"set styles (optional)
If desired, edit the StyleSheet to suit your aesthetic sensibilities"

but there are no instructions/information about how to edit the
StyleSheet or simply what to do.

This is entirely typical of TW and with documentation of plugins.

If you are interested in the programming side of things TW is a great
thing to play around with but if - like me you are using TW as a tool
then you want to get on an use it because my objective is not to learn
100% of TW but to use TW to store, retrieve and present information.

That is why established TW's such as Dave Giffords My Notes and
Morris's improvements on the concept are much more usefull because
they can be used almost immediately (although my aesthetic
sensibilities don't run to black so I'll have to learn or remember how
to change the colours).

yours

Iain